If you want to know the real Krakow, not just the tourist product you’re in the right place.
Enjoy the peaceful surroundings of Elephant on the Moon, situated on a bend of the picturesque Vistula river, and unwind in our garden amond the magnolias and rhodedendrons after a long day's sightseeing or a night on the tiles. There you can toss a coin into our fountain, and make a wish. Who knows, it may come true; this is, after all, magical Krakow...
It's easy to reach all the best that Krakow has to offer from the hostel - so you will never be far from Wawel Castle, the historic market square, and the former Jewish district of Kazimierz.
Everything you need during your stay we have to offer:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Internet access free of charge and
- DVD collection with more than 100 films in English, French, Italian & of course Polish
- Free towels and linen, laundry service
- Free maps & guidebooks are handled to all of our guests whether they want it or not
- Book exchange
- 24 h reception
- Pick up service from the Airport and
Train Station cheaper than a Taxi, bike rental to organize
- Hairdryer, iron and iron desk for hire
And the most important we have Aga - the best hostess in Krakow - who is an expert on "all things Krakow." And will do almost everything to make your stay unforgettable (she doesn`t sing :))